What color velcro do I need for my white TK armor?

I was at Walmart last night and see they have black industrial strength velcro but they have white too. I assume the black but was not sure. Also was wondering how much of it to get? I see they have 15' x 2" and 5' x 2. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

No idea as of yet as I get my armor today. Not sure if this matters but I do plan on using the E6000 to glue the armor halves together.

I'd say use no velcro at all and use the new, SA strapping system

Thanks Karin, I'll look into that.

Edited by JimCem99

No idea as of yet as I get my armor today. Not sure if this matters but I do plan on using the E6000 to glue the armor halves together.

Use E-6000 to glue the front parts of the calf armor only, or you will not be able to get them on. Use industrial strength white velcro on the back of the calf armor.

Use E-6000 on the biceps halves, forearm halves, and thigh halves to hold them together, also on the finishing strips.

If you are getting an AM kit, then the way the AM armor is made ( over lapping one side to another) you don't have to have the finishing strips. But the finishing srips are accurate to the original screen used suits.

What's the SA Strapping System? I put in a search for "SA" and nothing came up.

As for the color of velcro... get the white industrial strength stuff at Walmart. Previous posts are correct, you need velcro for your greaves. Otherwise you won't be able to get your feet through the openings. I also used velcro to position the elastic straps that hold my hand guards in place.

I also use white velcro with my belts.