Original Stormtrooper Armour Replica

Over the last few weeks i've been working on a new set of stormtrooper armour trying to make this suit accurate in every detail as seen on the original sets of armour seen back in the seventies.

With the recent expose of the archive pictures this was possible, and my armour has details included in which up until fairly recently only a few select people knew about.

I've even added in damage that was common and some bodged repair work seen on a specific set of armour that can be seen in the SW Holiday Special from 1978.

This recent build would not of been possisble without help from TrooperMaster, StukaTrooper, JoeR among others so a big thank you to those people.

Take a look at the pictures and i hope you enjoy this project.

SDC13851.jpg

SDC13850.jpg

SDC13849.jpg

SDC13848.jpg

SDC13845.jpg

SDC13844.jpg

SDC13840.jpg

SDC13839.jpg

SDC13838.jpg

SDC13837.jpg

SDC13836.jpg

SDC13835.jpg

SDC13843.jpg

ASTOUNDING work, Mark.... I love all the subtle little details like the screws on the bottom edge of the hestplate holding the metal brackets inside. And the rivets up the left-hand-side of the abdomen and kidney plates :)

Oh, and the subtle ageing and distressing of the armour works wonders too. Can we plz see some fully suited-up or mannequin pics of the costume in it's entirety?

Cheers,

John

swdvds@yahoo.com

With the recent expose of the archive pictures this was possible, and my armour has details included in which up until fairly recently only a few select people knew about.

I've even added in damage that was common and some bodged repair work seen on a specific set of armour that can be seen in the SW Holiday Special from 1978.

Can you may show any pic's of this holliday special armor you mean?

Or make a nice comparsion?

Nice looking armor! :duim: