Tasadek's Zombie Trooper Build

5024442188_b4925f276b.jpg

Updated 9/18/10

I figured that I would actually put up a ref pic, and show some of work here, so far I am still collecting pieces. Contact me if you are able to help out with this project. I will take HIPS, ABS, any make, pretty much anything you have, even better if it is already destroyed.

The picture above is only for reference, I am not going to replicate it exactly, but plan to use some of the basic ideas from it. I have been doing horror makeup for over 10 years now, but this is the first time I am taking on a project this big. I promise when it is done, it will be epic!

Special Thanks going out to: Boklast, Kirby, ELP, and SolderMaster !!!

9/24/2010: Got my first pieces of armor in the mail today, Left Thigh, and a set of Ears. Thanks Kirby!

Edited by tasadek

I came across this picture, I think its a great Idea. I wish I had a Zombie tk for the local zombie bar crawl that was started but not too long back. It would be the one of the coolest looking zombies in the crowd.

zombietrooper.jpg

I came across this picture, I think its a great Idea. I wish I had a Zombie tk for the local zombie bar crawl that was started but not too long back. It would be the one of the coolest looking zombies in the crowd.

zombietrooper.jpg

That is just awesome!

Makes me want to build one for my second suit too!

• 2 weeks later...