ESB Blaster Specifications

HPDblues

Hi gang,

Silly question I have, yes. For those who know me, I'm usually lurking around on the MEPD boards. I know a little about sandtroopers and ANH stormtroopers but can anyone here "school" me on the difference between the ANH Blastech E-11 and the ESB's?

I am very interested in finally having an TE2 ESB armor suit that meets the standards here, but I'm still trying to get the blaster right. I currently have a Sci-fire Hyperfirm ANH blaster and I'm in the process of obtaining a ROTJ E-11 from JB and Co. at Sci-fire.

Thank you for any information you can share with me.

Aloha,

T :salute:

Tony,

Check out----------

Btw, I missed you at CIV, I was totally pissed when I saw the pics especially your Mexican themed one...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

TK4878 said:
Tony,

Check out----------

Btw, I missed you at CIV, I was totally pissed when I saw the pics especially your Mexican themed one...

Thanks for the reference Ed! CIV was very hectic. Besides trying to gather all my MEPD troopers, I had to keep the wife happy and then try and talk to as many people as I could...what a blast. Take care bro.

T

Hi Guns :D

There is another JB over at the RPF who was showing off his cast from an original ESB E-11 stunt blaster. He did a run of these and there might be one or two still available? Check it out HERE

Hey I got my t-shirt today, thanks mate :D

-Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the link. Good photos for reference. Great to hear that you finally got your TEE!

T

Thanks for the reference Ed! CIV was very hectic. Besides trying to gather all my MEPD troopers, I had to keep the wife happy and then try and talk to as many people as I could...what a blast. Take care bro.

T

Same, wife plus one year old. Made for a very busy trip. Hope to catch up with you some other time either state side or in Paradise. Aloha.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the mention, Paul :)

Yes, I did indeed have replica blasters made from my original ESB E-11 'stunt' blaster... but the professional moulding company that was producing them for me was a lil' bit hit 'n' miss <_< Standard of product was GREAT... standard of service was, sadly not...

-----------

Well I've finally got some more available, if anyone wants to go one step BEYOND ESB Elite status, then check out:

----------

Cheers,

John

swdvds@yahoo.com

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...
Good question! I wish I knew what they were.

I just made some from spare ABS

Do you have any pics of them John?