ANH Frown comparison

zsavk

Heres a link to a reference pic from ANH.

hEmQjrJ.jpg

Notice the smaller frown on the left? Is there an explanation for the difference or is it just how the prop artists painted it?

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Also... if you want to be totally screen accurate to this clip, the hero bucket is left handed, and a vegetarian. B)

lol! Left handed I could fake... Swearing off bacon and steak, thats just not going to happen :D

lol! Left handed I could fake... Swearing off bacon and steak, thats just not going to happen :D

No worries... the guy in the pic was faking the vegetarian thing too. All done with gaffers tape.

(what the Sith AM I talking about anyway?) :lol:

It always cracks me up, why go to the effort of making a small number of Hero helmets and then just throw them in with Stunts for closeup shots. :huh: Everything on this film was done so badly, the assembly, the repairs, helmets with paint literally slapped on layer after layer.

It always cracks me up, why go to the effort of making a small number of Hero helmets and then just throw them in with Stunts for closeup shots. :huh: Everything on this film was done so badly, the assembly, the repairs, helmets with paint literally slapped on layer after layer.

I KNOW!!! :blink: , that's what makes it SOOOO brilliant B)

:D

And yet we still love it Joe... :P