Any Stormtroopers on the Isle Of Wight that can help me out?

andy19422

Hi guys, I'm getting married next Saturday. We are having the reception back at our house. As usual what was supposed to be a party with a few Friends has turned in to a crowd with about twenty kids :blink: I was wondering if any troopers on the Island could stop by for a few photos with the kids, my stepson is a huge Star Wars fan. I'll gladly pay a fee or a charity donation and there will be plenty to eat and drink!! Cheers

congrats andy for your wedding!

I"m very very happy with my amazing scope and hengstler!

I have the APEX kit and soon you'll witness another sterling rebuild!

happy day!

Andy

Are you registered on the UKG website?

If not, get yourself over there.... ukgarrison.co.uk

We have a few on the Isle so it's worth asking in the public section.... You never know..

Shiv

Hi guys, I'm getting married next Saturday. We are having the reception back at our house. As usual what was supposed to be a party with a few Friends has turned in to a crowd with about twenty kids :blink: I was wondering if any troopers on the Island could stop by for a few photos with the kids, my stepson is a huge Star Wars fan. I'll gladly pay a fee or a charity donation and there will be plenty to eat and drink!! Cheers

You called. B)

If its the saturday of the 7th then its probably a no go I'm afraid as we have an event in Fordingbridge. If its the 14th then I'm sure something can be arranged either as a UKG troop or as a Vectis Remnant ( my local group ) troop. Not you who has been contacting me regarding cineworld via text is it? :D

You called. B)

If its the saturday of the 7th then its probably a no go I'm afraid as we have an event in Fordingbridge. If its the 14th then I'm sure something can be arranged either as a UKG troop or as a Vectis Remnant ( my local group ) troop. Not you who has been contacting me regarding cineworld via text is it? :D

mailed you :D

• 2 weeks later...