DNS Problem

i highly suspect it is a problem with your service.. i have used RR broadband for several years without many issues (except for several dead cable modems) it could be your modem is failing. try unplugging your modem for 5-10 mins. when i start getting any type of reoccurring connection issues i just pull my modem and return it to the local RR office for a new one. i think ive done this about 6 or 7 times lol. and it always fixes the issues...

if you're using IE. There's your problem.

Switch to Firefox or chrome ;)

it could also be malware or a browser hijack but troubleshooting is hard without knowing the systems specs.

also if you have an old Motorola modem they are total trash ;) and (technically) its not really the modem, its the dns server failing to recognize your mac address. a new modem will have a new mac address, thus fixing your connection issues

Edited by dashrazor

• 1 month later...

Well, It seems to be my router...

When connected, I get Page Cannot be displayed. When I remove the router, it comes up fine....I have router firewall off and still no deal...It's a Linksys WRT54GS2. Do I need to change settings?

I've tested this site on IE8 and it works fine, fwiw, so I can guarantee that is not the case of any issues.

• 4 weeks later...