FREE T-Track C/O World Cup

I couldn't believe this.

I am not a football fan and do not want to start a debate but I have seen so many pubs and shops ofering free flags.

well I got a couple the other night, not as a supporter but from beer,the pole that fixes it to the car is perfect T Track

I rushed this to show and used a hot knife to cut the unwanted bit off, i asked kindly and my local is giving me a few more.#bonus is they are that long they are good for MG34 too.

well have a look.

UK guys, certainly grab these

P1010066.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010073.jpg

Where abouts here in the US?

Well, they maybe more popular in cities that have major sports teams. People have them all over L.A. representing the Lakers. Its NBA finals time so there are people at street corners selling them. I've seen them sold at flea markets/swap meets. Plus, they are sure to be at sports memorabilia stores.

I see those laying on the side of road all the time. Especially around a major sporting event time. The basketball finals should be finishing up.I should start seeing more of them soon. I'll have to stop & pick them up now. The clamp that holds them to the window must get weak with the constant wind blowing & they snap off at the base. I'll keep my eye out for sure now :dancing-trooper: