My first piece made by TM

Sonnenschein

I just got my first piece made and built by TM in my mail box.

It was delivered in a brown box, carefully wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap.

I'm stunned; it really is apiece of art. Glossy, highly screen accurate. A look, that other maker just "don't get right".

Can you guess WHAT it is?

(pics soon)

Karin

Well, since you make the best ANH handplates available and in fact you're the only person I know of that makes screen-accurate, Hero-specific handplates, I'm going to guess an ANH Hero helmet.

Well, since you make the best ANH handplates available and in fact you're the only person I know of that makes screen-accurate, Hero-specific handplates, I'm going to guess an ANH Hero helmet.

A shovel?

in my mail box.

Either it's a minor small part or you've got a really large mail box .... or it wasn't actually really inside it. :P

I concur: Hero helmet.

Thermal Detonator?

That's not a bad guess. Remember it's "built by TM", i.e. assembled from several parts, so individual components are ruled out. The clue is in the question. Apart from that ...

A look, that other maker just "don't get right".

... that applies to quite a lot of parts!

Thanks for the kind words :) No, it isn't a hemet; but I might get a hero one soon. So you were close ;)

A shovel?

hmm.. I'm sure there soon will be a run of screen accurate TM shovel made out ABS with ltex parts ;)

Either it's a minor small part or you've got a really large mail box .... or it wasn't actually really inside it. :P

I concur: Hero helmet.

Hmmm... It was actually in my mail box. So a helmet is out of the question....

thighs! They have such sexy curves!

You mean I have sexy curves ;) ?

A latex cod piece?

Why on earth would I want that?

ROTJ Handplates?

Aren't they the same as the ESB ones?

Thigh pieces, Chest plate? Ab plate?

No. No. and..... no.

A see-through butt-plate?

You'd really like to see that, huh?

Posted Today, 09:07 AM

snapback.pngTK 4702, on 02 June 2010 - 01:58 PM, said:

Thermal Detonator?

That's not a bad guess. Remember it's "built by TM", i.e. assembled from several parts, so individual components are ruled out. The clue is in the question. Apart from that ...

A look, that other maker just "don't get right".

... that applies to quite a lot of parts!

"Elementary, my dear Watson! "Yes, it is a TD (besides, Jesse had some "inside informaton"Here it is:p1010188s.jpg

The main difference is the diameter of the pipe. It is of european origin, so it can't be found in the US. So all of the "T*E"-lineage armors are significanty smaller. And it has also the "correct" gray, so it doesn't nee to be painted.additonally, TM hand bend the clips, which would have been impossible for me, since I can't do any metal work.

I am really happy with it ! I can't say how much. Thank you, TM!

Karin

Indeed, Stormtroopers were designed and built in post-decimilisation Britain. Never given it much thought but, yes, very nice.

hmm.... there is a rather significant difference in diameter, about 8mm (0,3")

p1010193w.jpg

Edited by Sonnenschein