Celebration V, anyone?

ani_sky

Hey everyone, just wondering if there is an official thread about 501st members attending Celebration V?

Its my 30th Bday in August, my favorite movie of all time is 30, I have AP armor in the mail, could this year get any better? Yes it can!!!!! Im going to Celebration V, from BC Canada!!!!

I'd love to meet up with some 501st members, check out your armour builds, have a beer, hang out, you know, typical stuff fans do WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR CELEBRATION V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOO!

Hey everyone, just wondering if there is an official thread about 501st members attending Celebration V?

Its my 30th Bday in August, my favorite movie of all time is 30, I have AP armor in the mail, could this year get any better? Yes it can!!!!! Im going to Celebration V, from BC Canada!!!!

I'd love to meet up with some 501st members, check out your armour builds, have a beer, hang out, you know, typical stuff fans do WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR CELEBRATION V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOO!

My Wife & I will be at Celebration 5. Im sure we'll meet during or at one of the after patrties :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Oh yea, I'll be there as Boba Fett though, no TK. About 14 others from our garrison are planning to go. Already set for the 501st mixer, and am thinking about Disney World Star Wars "Last Tour To Endor" event on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :)

Oh I'll be there. It is just 20 min. from my house after all.

I know, your jealous. :P:D

But sorry, I don't have a spare room to rent.

The 501st will have quite a large presence at C5, including parties, our own host hotel, and a HUGE display area. B)

http://www.501stBash.com

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!! I am so there man! That sounds like a great party, nice work!

Hey, just a question, I'm not a TK yet, but can I reserve a room at the 501st hotel?

Oh yea, I'll be there as Boba Fett though, no TK. About 14 others from our garrison are planning to go. Already set for the 501st mixer, and am thinking about Disney World Star Wars "Last Tour To Endor" event on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :)

Awesome Anthony, I look forward to seeing your Fett build! Im thinking about the Disney thing too, looks pretty cool. See ya at the party man!

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!! I am so there man! That sounds like a great party, nice work!

Hey, just a question, I'm not a TK yet, but can I reserve a room at the 501st hotel?

The host hotel is the Doubletree - the same location as the 501st Bash on Friday night. You can always go to the Doubletree directly and make your own reservations, or via an online travel agency (Expedia, Travelocity, etc.) and I'm told the hotel's within easy walking distance to the convention center.

http://www.doubletreeorlandoidrive.com/location/index.html

The host hotel is the Doubletree - the same location as the 501st Bash on Friday night. You can always go to the Doubletree directly and make your own reservations, or via an online travel agency (Expedia, Travelocity, etc.) and I'm told the hotel's within easy walking distance to the convention center.

http://www.doubletre...tion/index.html

Great, thanks Brian!

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning on going to C5 and currently looking to see if anyone has extra room to spare at either the Hilton or Doubletree resort to save on funds. I know I won't be at the hotel much at all. Couch space would be fine. PM me if you think you may have extra space.

Thanks,

John