Anyone used this site?

JonAck

Hiya

Not a specific eBay question but hope someone can help. Came across this site while looking for a stormtrooper comlink to buy. Looks impressive, especially as they seem to offer snowtrooper and biker scout armour. However, 'all that glitters...' as they say. Is it one to be avoided or is it worth a look??

Here's the link

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/swempirestormtroopers.html

What do we think...

Cheers

Jon

Don't waist your time, his armor is junk if you get it. Plus he's a wanted fugitive hiding out in the Philippines.

Once again thanks for the warning about this........person.

Particularly after reading Matt's message.

Glad to help and to spread the word about this low life.

Jonathan

I'm so glad you asked before you ordered anything, The more people are aware

the less chance there is of lining this scumbags pockets :angry:

:)

Ugh, and to think i used to live near where he lived near Hazelton,Pa.He is a rip off artist, either you do or you don't get what ya paid for,IF that at all,considering the amount of complaints i seen on many a forum.

Ugh, and to think i used to live near where he lived near Hazelton,Pa.He is a rip off artist, either you do or you don't get what ya paid for,IF that at all,considering the amount of complaints i seen on many a forum.

He is also a known recaster although lets face it, thats the lesser of the reasons not to buy from him. :angry:

He is also a known recaster although lets face it, thats the lesser of the reasons not to buy from him. :angry:

I have two daughters, and a 3rd on the way. If anyone ever did anything to one of them! Ooooh, I'm getting mad just talking about it. I had a very bad experience when I was a kid, so it's a real sensitive subject for me. I just get angry when I hear stories about pedophile cases.

But then on top of it, he's a thief!

Edited by jawa001