My First Troop

Well this was my first time out in my TK armor. I was pretty nervous being the only 501st for like 1000kms in any direction lol. But I vowed to do it and the Comic shop was thrilled to have me. In fact there were others dressed for the occasion so I was not alone after all. :) We had Super girl, Bat girl, A female Robin, a Rubies TK and a Rubies Vader! It was a blast. We marched up and down the streets, stopped in a local grocery store and arcade and then basically hung out infront of the comic shop all day. \ I really have to thank my wife for being the photographer and hanging out with us all day. Shes a total comic book nerd so she enjoyed it too. And yes she is the one Im kissing in the last pic :P

I couldnt believe all the people that stopped to get their pictures taken all day! The kids loved us. And the adults too! :) Got alot of compliments and really enjoyed myself. The Comic shop was packed all day.

114_0232.jpg.84a6b1b79b9cc61cceeae0d3d06232df.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

hehe ya. We exchanged contact info and I told him Id love to help him get his suit to better fit him. Just replacing the elastic stretchy stuff with measured to fit strapping and snaps goes along way.

He was having fun and the last thing I wanted to do was take that away. :)

Nice pics! Looks like a lot of fun. Great job on your Rubies suit! It looks so much better.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Its great to know all the work payed off. Still crossing my fingers to get a TM as soon as hes able to catch up on orders though :P

Also starting an Animated Clone build as we speak. Ill be over on Clonetroopers.net with a build thread soon. :)

Again thanks