Need help on AP helmet bottom trim

I can understand this question. On the AP helmet I put together the trim kept fallign off. Still haven't found the long-term solution. For the time being it is clamped underneath the ends of the ear pieces. Not ideal. I suppose I'll end up gluing it or looking for better trim material.

For my AP I got an awesome S-shaped necktrim from TrooperMaster. It stays there by its own means, but I'm going to do the same that SDS does: put a bit of glue on the chin part and leave the rest unglued.

I'm not going to use the U-shaped trim that came with the AP for the neck, because I find it a bit uncomfortable. The U-shaped trim is used just for the brow on my helmet.

For my AP I got an awesome S-shaped necktrim from TrooperMaster.

Hmmm, maybe I can ask that nice TM chap to add an extra bit of trim to my current order. :D

I've noticed that S-trim stuff lately too. It has a round edge (obviously), making more comfortable. I might have to get some. But any rounded trim should work, I would think.

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

On 4/28/2010 at 10:11 PM, jawa001 said:

I've noticed that S-trim stuff lately too. It has a round edge (obviously), making more comfortable. I might have to get some. But any rounded trim should work, I would think.

-----

I know some people used this one:

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

When I fit 'S' trim, I put it onot the bottom of the helmet and cut it 10mm longer then force it on and it stays in place on it's own. If you are having trouble with it coming off, run a bead of E6000 in the channel of the trim and fit it to your helmet and clamp it inplace with small clips until it dries.

If anyone needs and 'S' trim like this below, PM me :)

0FH8ruW.jpg