ANH holster attachments - top or bottom?

Terry19D

I'm in the midst of doing some upgrading of my armor to keep up with changes in the EIB requirements as posted at the Academy, and I've run into a question with regards to the placement of the two holster rivets/screws to hold it to the belt.

The requirements state that, for ANH stunt, the two fasteners should be placed at the top of the belt. However, I was running through the film earlier today and, in the scene on the Death Star gantry where the TKs discover the droids in the "closet" (for lack of a better term), all the the troopers' holsters were attached at the bottom of the belt, not the top. SuperTrooper also posted up some screencaps that show this (I think from the same scene).

Does this matter with regards to the CRL in where to place the fasteners for EIB?

Yup, could be I did a typo. Also, this is *suggested* for EIB and not required, so you'd be good either way.

I'll have to go home & check the caps unless someone posts them between now and then.

Yup, could be I did a typo. Also, this is *suggested* for EIB and not required, so you'd be good either way.

I wondered about this, too, as this detail was listed under the "must have" requirements rather than the "should have" or "may have" listings.

Just trying to clarify! :trooper:

I only have one hi-def screen cap and sure enough it shows the two fasteners on the bottom.

Also, I copied the EIB details wrong and will correct them - the rivets should be *should* have. You can see this at:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=7666

Which was approved last August.

OK, off to edit I go...

It did seem like there was a bit of a disconnect between that listing and what appeared in the Academy requirements section. Thanks for clearing that up, Paul. :)