TK=2177 Requesting EIB Status

That's an AP kit if I'm not mistaken. Looks pretty good. A few items:

1. It would help to add the image tags to each photo such that the photos are visible w/o having to link offsite. ;)

2. Need a interior-lit shot of your helmet showing the green lens color

3. It looks like you have the mic tips AP ships standard with his bucket. If so, those will need to be changed out for more accurate models.

4. Also need a close up of your blaster and from the phots on your Flickr page it looks like you're missing the counter.

Real nice build and you wear it well. Looking forward to getting up to Philly for a troop sometime.

BTW - your Fett absolutely ROCKS!!!

After 2 years of putting this off, I think I am finally ready to ask for EIB status :)

"New Hope Stunt Trooper".

Pics in full size are here for review:

Looks good. The blaster appears to be a Master Replicas without the counter?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if any progress had been made on Brian's update list. Lets get you approved for EIB.

Sorry guys. Been dealing with a lot of life issues lately. Quick note, my aerators are from Stomper, and I thought they were accurate. They even say Hovi Mic.

Lenses are green, and can be seen in the pics, but I will shine the light and add pics, along with my Hengstler attached, which is complete :)

Also for consistency, we require each photo be shown separately rather than a pointer to a single bucket. You can see this being the case for all 100+ previous EIB.

Sorry guys. Been dealing with a lot of life issues lately. Quick note, my aerators are from Stomper, and I thought they were accurate. They even say Hovi Mic.

Lenses are green, and can be seen in the pics, but I will shine the light and add pics, along with my Hengstler attached, which is complete :)

Could just be I was looking at the aerators wrong, it's a bit tough to tell for sure in your photos. If those are Stomper's aerators then you're good to go - I use them myself on my RT Mod.

• 2 weeks later...