Holster

After being dissatisfied with a couple of holsters I bought, I decided to try making my own out of 8oz full grain leather.

I decided to make it convertible with snaps and Chicago screws. The snaps will let you take it off w/o undoing your belt, and the screws for removing the straps and using it for a hard mount application, such as a TK that may have the belt straps riveted to the belt. This allows you to use the holster with multiple costumes. I also made the retention strap with an alternate mounting location (screw) to use with my Hasbro w/doopy kit for when I want to go "pew pew, laser beams" :P

The blaster shown is the Sci-fire hyperfirm (ROTJ)

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

It turned out very nice - good job!

I too ended up making my own holster. I just couldn't stomach paying $40-$55 for one that someone else made. I wanted it to be leather and not crappy pleather too. I ended up making mine for $27.

I ended up buying a full double shoulder so I have a bunch leftover to do more if anyone wants one. I also made one for my DL-44.