Rivets/Screws to secure my holster

DEDEDEJr

As I put the finishing touches on the finer points of my costume, such as buttons, I now am looking for the right way to secure my holster that just arrived today!

If I am not mistaken, it is two rivets to secure a stunt, and four for a hero. Since I am doing stunt, I was lucky to find two of these in my house! They are double sided, so I just wanted to ask you guys which side is more acceptable for EIB before I go ahead and make some holes.

post-10958-1259637708_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1259637818_thumb.jpg

currently in the EIB CRL there isnt a "Has to be like clause" for this. but yes 2 stunt/4 hero is encourged.

in most pics of the belt/holster area u see Rivits. someppl have used snaps.

Personally if it was me u rather do the rivit thing now then later change.

i dont think the screws look to Star Warish...but thats my opinion.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are ther any photos that show what the stunt version should look like with the two fasteners? I'm not sure how to actually position them.

Stunt rivets are low on the belt, basically like a hero pattern without the top rivets. The pics aren't great, but they are the best I could find on short notice.

holster_1.jpgholster_2.jpg

Stunt rivets are low on the belt, basically like a hero pattern without the top rivets. The pics aren't great, but they are the best I could find on short notice.

holster_1.jpgholster_2.jpg

Thanks. Those photos are perfect. That's what I was looking for.