Armor Size's

So I have been running this question through my head a lot and wished there was like a table or a chart that would show people the size's and comparison of all popular armors out there.

What I believe I understand is that RT and FX run on the larger side, ATA is smallish (at least the helmet), I have TE2 (I believe, ebay could be lying) and it seems to fit me ~6ft 170lbs.

Anyone care to enlighten me further?

If some one creates a chart, you guys can pin it and not really have to answer "will .... fit me?" as much.

Just some food for thought,

Thanks,

Jesse

ATA, TE2, and any other movie accurate suits are going to be close to the same size, which is indeed for smaller folks. I've heard of people your size and weight fitting into movie accurate armor with some TLC, but FX and RT-Mod would probably look the most natural on you.

Personally I have an RT-Mod suit and I can vouch for its quality. Its top notch, and worth the price and the wait.

There's a new set of armor coming out with big and tall troopers in mind, but I am not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it!

As far as a size chart goes... I've never seen one, sorry!

PS The general rule of thumb is to stay away from eBay when it comes to Stormtrooper stuff!

It really depends on the part. Accurate forearms are bigger than FX ones, the ab plate is wider, and the shins are bigger too. The FX chest and back are larger though. Overall RT is the largest.

Here is a comparison picture of me in my 2 sets of armor. I'm 6'2" and 215.

zRF8AW1.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021