Pay-Pal

Sgt Steve

I would like to ask all some thing. "Pay-Pal" and when I signed up, I didn't know, has a limit when you start with your CC. Now they have sent me an email stating I am near my limit. I can get "verified", with my CC or bank account info. I want to use my CC. That way there is more "security" controll's like limit's ect. But with your account they can get access to all that's in it? How do all here work it?

I would like to ask all some thing. "Pay-Pal" and when I signed up, I didn't know, has a limit when you start with your CC. Now they have sent me an email stating I am near my limit. I can get "verified", with my CC or bank account info. I want to use my CC. That way there is more "security" controll's like limit's ect. But with your account they can get access to all that's in it? How do all here work it?

I have had Pay-Pal for several years, I usually have some money always in the account. I have both my bank account and a creditcard on file. There have been a few occasions where I did not have any or enough in my Pay-pal account and they just draw the difference from my bank account. I have not had any problems, so far. I have a friend who was big into e-bay and actually set up a seperate account for Pay-pal and E-bay. They are constantly working to make sure the security is there, I think that is why the fees go up. Hope this helps!

I dont know about your zone but for me there is a limit on the amout of imperial credits you can receive before a stop is put on your account. This is due to anti money laundering bs, and all you need to do is a few simple things llike email and maybe a phone call to prove you are who you say you are.... simples ;)

ya i think u can only recieve 500 credits a month, any more u need to get in contact with them, and state why and how were etc.

I trust PayPal completely... at least enough I am verified and have it linked to my bank account and all. I think it's a good operation.

My only advice, never, ever, ever click on a link in an email that has anything to do with PayPal.

Even if it's really from them, go to their site yourself and you'll have alerts if you have to do something... never click on an email link.

Other than that one caveat I think it's a solid and safe thing to do!

Just think of it — getting verified — as going "PayPal Elite." :D haha

I trust PayPal completely... at least enough I am verified and have it linked to my bank account and all. I think it's a good operation.

My only advice, never, ever, ever click on a link in an email that has anything to do with PayPal.

Even if it's really from them, go to their site yourself and you'll have alerts if you have to do something... never click on an email link.

Other than that one caveat I think it's a solid and safe thing to do!

Just think of it — getting verified — as going "PayPal Elite." :D haha

I second this completely. NEVER EVER read an email from Paypal. Maybe, only, when you first sign up in order to verify your email initially. But after that, if you see in you inbox, "Paypal wants to contact you" for something or other, if you are worried about it, login at PAYPAL.COM directly.

I have had Paypal since before Ebay bought it and I haven't had any problems.

I too have my credit, debit, and bank accounts all registered with paypal. Have never had a problem and you are insured on your transactions if the stuff never shows. Paypal makes online life so easy!