Snaps on leg armor?

i use a small loop strap with plastic rectangular ring on leg then coming from ab i have a velcro strap... so i can loop velcro thru loop on thigh then back up to ab and velcro... this way i can adjust the height of thighs.

hard to explain but it works great... got the elastic and velcro from an old set of knee pads

I have a shim on the inside of the thighs that holds the inside of the two halves together -- whereas the finishing strip holds the outside. My snap is right in the middle of that inner shim towards the top of the thigh.

Garter belt method. Hang the straps off the belt, I have a strap in the front and one in the back. Currently I'm using velcro, but I plan on changing that to snaps.

I've done the belt method as well, although I have two straps coming off of the front of the thigh snapping to the belt.

I used the nylon cord amd plastic loopy thing work okay

The only thing i would suggest if u use snap methods use more then one snap, cause if it should happen to pop thats that with 2 u will feel one pop and u have time to fix it asap or wait some time.