PINK COMMANDER FEMALETROOPER ARMOR! & TD TROOPER

Well I was told to post this here from the MEPD.

I had been working on this armor for my little sister with some ANH armor I got off ebay along with femaletrooper armor from ebay as well.

I was inspired by the Force Unleashed Stormtrooper Commander.

I hand painted with Acrylic paint... battle damage and pink insignia.

HELMET ALREADY ASSEMBLED AND HANDPAINTED WITH PINK LENSES and mesh vent!

But do to martial problems I had to let my sister down and had to sell this. :(

Sold it on the main 501st forum site. It went for $1,360. That included shipping and handling. Sold it to a member in NJ for his girlfriend.

Thought I would let you guys see what I did.

Enjoy this one!!

femtrooper.jpg

UP NEXT IS....

The SANDTROOPER FEMALE ARMOR

This ANH armor I got off ebay for $200 (bad pulls) along with more femaletrooper chest plate plus extra back plate to go with it I got off ebay for $200 as well. basically my old TD armor converted over.

Thought I would let you guys see what the idea looks like before I try to sell it on some online auction.

Enjoy!!

sandtrooper.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW, Maybe Femtrooper Julie should see this!! She could mod her suit!!!! Pink Commander or Sandie :0Lighten:

WOW, Maybe Femtrooper Julie should see this!! She could mod her suit!!!! Pink Commander or Sandie :0Lighten:

I missed this the first time! Looks Great! $1360! Wow! The armor looks great, but was that a real model or photo-shopped together?

My armor is honestly FAR from this nice. It has 'issues' LOL. I am working on it though!

Julie

I like the Pink Commander suit but I love Julie's too she looks simply gorgeous in armor from every angle no?

I missed this the first time! Looks Great! $1360! Wow! The armor looks great, but was that a real model or photo-shopped together?

My armor is honestly FAR from this nice. It has 'issues' LOL. I am working on it though!

Julie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...