MB's te2 build, ANH HERO, i hope...........[*TE]

hey, mrbungle here. got my te2 armor and helmet a few weeks ago and i am now just getting started on it. this will be a slow go being my first tk build. i would like to do a anh hero, so if you see something that is not right. please let me know. help a noob out, man!

here is the kit. te2 ,son..... we ain't messing around over here!

i started trimming up the helmet, that will be the first part of this build. remember kids, four frown holes on the right, four on the left!

003-67.jpg

004-62.jpg

here is the e-11 kit i got from sr props. pretty cool kit, here it is put together i still have to puddy gaps and stuff before final paint and weathering.

does the ANh e-11 have the greeb on top of the mag well??

001-68.jpg

002-75.jpg

hey, mrbungle here. got my te2 armor and helmet a few weeks ago and i am now just getting started on it. this will be a slow go being my first tk build. i would like to do a anh hero, so if you see something that is not right. please let me know. help a noob out, man!

here is the kit. te2 ,son..... we ain't messing around over here!

i started trimming up the helmet, that will be the first part of this build. remember kids, four frown holes on the right, four on the left!

If you really wanna go hero, it would be three frown holes at each side, wouldn't it? (Unless it was a joke I didn't get. if that's the case, forget my post)

K.

I love me some build threads!!

Can't wait to see more!

Also, speaking from experience, putting together a TE2 is so incredibly rewarding.

It's like actually eating the cake of which you also are in possession! ;)

I love me some build threads!!

Can't wait to see more!

Also, speaking from experience, putting together a TE2 is so incredibly rewarding.

It's like actually eating the cake of which you also are in possession! ;)

TE2 it is then :)

One of those things you wont regret after getting.

here is the helmet thus far, i don't like where the ears meet the helmet, the gap is a bit on the big size. also the more i looke at a the hero helmet the more i like the stunt. decisions, decisions...

also a shot next to my te helmet. i did not put that one together, can you tell.

003-68.jpg

002-76.jpg

004-63.jpg

• 4 months later...

update, i have decided to go with a anh stunt. i guess i am the decider............ minaly becuase i cut to many holes out in the frown of my helmet. :mellow::angry:

i have been playing with this as i am making KT armor and sculpting an odst halo cossie. so bare with me.

anywho, here is the almost done helmet. few more details to go and she will be ready for the clear coat.

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-2.jpg