WH40k?

Sgt JB

I used to work for GW. We got paid overtime and bonuses in product so yea, I play it. I also have half a GW store in my basement if anyone needs anything.

I love W40K! I do not have the money to spend on the tabletop aspect of it, but I rock on DOW and DOWII.

check out some pics I put up in the painting thread about paintint tutorials

I use to really be into 40k. I enjoy the background fluff and the stories and love reading the books. I still have alot of models around but i doubt ill ever get back into the game.

Im more of a Warmachine guy now. The game takes a bit more brainpower then 40k did and the models have alot more character.

Two Sallie armies, a Grey Knight Force, and 2500 pts of Valhallans.

Lost the first sallie army, lost the Grey Knights ( US Post Office!!!!!!!) and sold my Valhallans for my armor lol.

I play AT-43 and Flames of War, but there's no support for them in my area. 500+ dollars for nothing.

And my 17 Wings of War Planes, that my friends HATE playing, but I love it.

don't ya hate investing $ into something, then can't find anyone else to play? I put about $200 into getting the WoW board game, and all the expansions, we played it like 3 times, now nobody wants to play it anymore, and it's a really fun game...