are these accurate?

just found these. are they accurate enough`? also, they are made of pvc. would white paint stick to them?

K.

The model looks good (large elastic "U" on the side) but I don't know if paint will stick. Maybe someone has experience with PVC boots?

The model looks good (large elastic "U" on the side) but I don't know if paint will stick. Maybe someone has experience with PVC boots?

You can paint PVC and have no problems on something with a fixed position. But I see problems with cracking and scuffs showing, especially white. You would want to use something that is flexible like the Krylon plastic paint that you would use on lawn furniture. Maybe multiple coats would give it some durability, just keep can in armor tote for touch ups :)

just found these. are they accurate enough`? also, they are made of pvc. would white paint stick to them?

K.

Try Krylon Fusion if you can get it. It bonds to plastic well. Always test on a small spot.