Helmet details

I guess it depends on what you mean fully functional. For my AP helmet all I added was mesh for the frown and new aerators as the ones that came with the kit were not accurate. Oh, and painting it. Otherwise I left my interior sparse.

Common adds are more padding than comes with the kit, voice/amplifier, fans, battery packs, etc. But these are all left to the individual.

Use your imagination..... what do u want in it?????

Some ppl go for a self-contanined voice-amp/dual/quad fan system, pad/hardhatliner.

One guy at the TDH had nightvision installed in his Boba!!!!!

Really depends on u

There is a thread about whats in side troopers helmets

Well i guess you need to decide if you are going to hand paint the details or go for decals to finish the outside.. and for the inside i always go for the sparse screen accurate interior with a simply star shaped piece of foam, green acetate for the lens and sometimes a chin strap.

Thats about all you will see in my helmets :)

------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I guess it depends on what you mean fully functional. For my AP helmet all I added was mesh for the frown and new aerators as the ones that came with the kit were not accurate. Oh, and painting it. Otherwise I left my interior sparse.

Common adds are more padding than comes with the kit, voice/amplifier, fans, battery packs, etc. But these are all left to the individual.

Hi, sorry this is a bit late in the thread, trying to get all my bits together. You mentioned fans for the helmet, do you know what size fans would work best in the AP lid. Cheers

Forget what I just said, found it.

Well i guess you need to decide if you are going to hand paint the details or go for decals to finish the outside.. and for the inside i always go for the sparse screen accurate interior with a simply star shaped piece of foam, green acetate for the lens and sometimes a chin strap.

Thats about all you will see in my helmets :)

I fully support this approach.

My SDS is exactly like that (sans-chin strap) and I'm going to replicate it with my AP. :duim: