Weekend plans

ThayNerd

Three weeks worth of vacation near a safari park!! WOo yeah! First time me and the missus are going caravaning.

LIBERTY%2050%20CC%20grigio%20con%20bauletto%20e%20parabrezza.jpg

This little beaut's coming with us since a touringcar-accident prevented me from earning my drivers license *sob*.

(were on our way to spain, then the driver fell asleep... fill in the blanks. guy one seat behind me died :( )

It's decent enough to make a fair road trip across the Netherlands though :P.

Crashed the thing a while back, spraining both wrists... It was in the repairs and was afraid the repairs would cost me losing the money I had reserved for my armor (*hears gasps across the room*), also the repairs are finished juuuuust before we go on vacation so it's a bit of a stress-job.

Thankfully all the repairs cost me about 50 to 85 euro's so I'm in the clear on a possible ATA armor :).

Apart from that... Three weeks in the sun with my pretty girl and a whole lot of adventuring to do (too bad she doesn't allow me to bring my MRCE and E11 with us, ah well :P)

Time to don the apron:

aa6a_omgwtfbbq_apron-210x300.jpg

Time to play scrabble:

melig-scrabble2.jpg

And fiddle around on Viking Fests, provoking LARP-ers with latex troll masks!

prehistorisch-dorp-vikingen-2008-026.jpg

Anyways, all of you people have fun this weekend (and the other ones as well)

Vincent

I'm getting over the flu. Doing a 3 day weekend being sick, with a sick wife and one sick kid, while the weather is 80+ and sunny. Not fun, hopefully we'll all be feeling better tomorrow.

I"ll be borrowing another garrison members sand trooper armor, since I don't have my own yet and will be walking in a local fourth of July parade Saturday morning. My son will also be there dressed as a jawa.

Later I'll see if I can get the rubber brow trim off my MRCE so that I can raise the brow. That evening, we'll do fireworks with the neighbors while eating fried ice cream for dessert!

Enjoying my 3 day weekend, sadly no July 4th troops it seems. Tonight it's a BBQ with the wife's family and at some point working more on the helmet.

Hope everyone has a good Fourth.. and our international friends have a good weekend.

Felt better today so I trooped a parade. Was near 100% ESB (in TE2) but forgot my thermal det, so ended up using my grappling hook instead. Yeah, not EIB but it was easily 501st acceptable at least. Will post pix when I get 'em.

Looking forward to checking out the pics Paul.

Only have two so far, at least showing the hand plates:

Pix 1

esb_almost_1.jpg

Pix 2

esb_almost_2.jpg

Yes, I forgot my thermal detonator so that's the grappling hook on my belt. Worked a treat and was a neat prop to take out and pretend that I'm throwing.