Run Down List of the Armor

Here is a list of the armor and items I will be ordering real soon when I get the chance. I am actually saving money for this stuff. Can't wait!!!

Chest Plate

Back Plate

abdomen/groin plate

lower back/buttocks plate

right thigh inner armor

right thigh outer armor

left thigh inner armor

left thigh outer armor

right inner calf

right outer calf

left inner calf

left outer calf

Utility belt

Additional Belt plastic (2)

Helmet - Face plate

Helmet - back

Helmet - Top

Helmet - Ears (2)

Helmet - Nose Cap

Thermal Detonator (5 pieces)

Left Knee cap

Right Knee Cap

Thigh boxes (2)

Hand/Glove Armor (2)

inner Biceps (2)

outer Biceps (2)

inner forearms (2)

outer Forearms (2)

Shoulder pad armor (2)

Shoulder straps (2)

Leather Holster

Bag of Elastic and Velcro

ABS Cement

Hardhat liner

Lenses

Novus Plastic Polishing compound

Nuts and bolts bag

Rubber brow trim

Rubber neck trim

Chrome aerators

Instructions booklet

Decal sheet

Most of you have seen the E-11 blaster I will be ordering too. ANd I think I found the boots so I am pretty well set. All I need to find out is the black body glove you need. Anyone know where I can get that?

-------

Is this pic of Storm Trooper boots okay. I found it from Caboots.com

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Looks like a MR blaster, way to heavey to troop with...but there are some who do.

Look on the big auction site for bodysuits and gloves, not sure if I can mention it here, I know you cant on some boards..but Im sure you know the one I mean.

From the list of things you plan on ordering it looks exactly like the content of the FX kit. If you're considering buying armor piece by piece, you will end up spending nearly double what a hit costs, not to mention you may get parts from different kits and wind up being two difference shades of white.

The Master Replicas blaster for trooping is almost useless. It weighs around 20 lbs. (or atleast feels that way). You will tire of holding it and holstering it would be next to impossible. Also, with limited visibility, you'll wind up either knocking a kid out or gut-checking someone with that beast. It's great for display purposes, but that's about it.

The CABoots are good boots. Mine made it through a 5.6 mile parade with no blisters, cuts, or rubbing with a pair of cheap $2 insoles.

As for the "body glove," you have many options. Many people use a dive skin, which I have no experience with, I personally use Under Armour compression heat gear. You can find various outlets for them online. While you can get the top at most sporting goods stores, the leggings are a bit harder to come by.

No one has joined the 501st under the age of 18, for legal reasons you cant.

I don't know when but, I've heard That the "age" rules might change in the future though :unsure:

I don't know when but, I've heard That the "age" rules might change in the future though :unsure:

I think you're thinking about the "junior troopers" thing that Albin was starting up. They would be children of 501st members who basically get to troop with their parents and given their own "group" to belong to. Again, as per the Legion Charter, to which we fully abide, it is stated, "Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed as listed members of the 501st Legion club. The 501st claims no responsibility for minors at events that are hosted or attended by its members."

If you need more information, please see Article II under Membership.

So what if Jamie decided to just show up at a troop all decked out in armor?

For some reason, the thought of this cracks me up. :lol:

Legally, I don't believe he would be able to do that, because he is not apart of a garrison officially, he is not covered buy the insurance :unsure: if he were to run into some child becase he has trouble seeing out of his helmet, and ends up injuring the child it would not look good :unsure:

I think you're thinking about the "junior troopers" thing that Albin was starting up. They would be children of 501st members who basically get to troop with their parents and given their own "group" to belong to. Again, as per the Legion Charter, to which we fully abide, it is stated, "Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed as listed members of the 501st Legion club. The 501st claims no responsibility for minors at events that are hosted or attended by its members."

If you need more information, please see Article II under Membership.

Ok I was wondering about that...then yes, that is what I was thinking of B)

Okay so here is the range of stuff I will be getting.

1. The Trooper Armor Kit------$699.00

2. Star Wars Stormtrooper Blaster Scaled Replica------$44.99

3. Stormtrooper Ankle Boots------$80.00

4. Nomex? Flight Gloves------$17.99

5. Performance Power Long Sleeve Shirt-------$29.99

6. Performance Power Tights-------$29.99

All around I am spending $901.96. I don't think I will need a voic amp. It is to much to just make your voice sound like a trooper. Yeah right! So do you think this will be worth the buying. Here is some of the pics of the things I will be getting.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I hope your not spending $699 on FX armor. Also get the nomex flight gloves that are made in the USA. They look the same, cost a little more, but are much more durable.

Operation Overdrive said:
Okay so here is the range of stuff I will be getting.

1. The Trooper Armor Kit------$699.00

2. Star Wars Stormtrooper Blaster Scaled Replica------$44.99

3. Stormtrooper Ankle Boots------$80.00

4. Nomex? Flight Gloves------$17.99

5. Performance Power Long Sleeve Shirt-------$29.99

6. Performance Power Tights-------$29.99

All around I am spending $901.96. I don't think I will need a voic amp. It is to much to just make your voice sound like a trooper. Yeah right! So do you think this will be worth the buying. Here is some of the pics of the things I will be getting.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/MRSW336.jpg

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/stormtrooper/images/r2dtwooper.jpg

I hope you know that "Scaled Replica" means that it is about 1/2 the actual size its suppose to be :unsure:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hey many people tolled me that it would be perfect for the outfit?

They might have thought you were talking about the 1:1 scale MR E-11, the scaled replica is 0.33 scale (which works out to be just under 7" long, the 1:1 scale is about 21" and costs quite a bit more than the scaled version ;) )

I just checked the site you found that pic on and it is the small version

I believe I have those same flight gloves and they're holding up just fine.

Also, FYI: "2. Star Wars Stormtrooper Blaster Scaled Replica------$44.99" is a small version of the Master Replicas blaster, no more than 6 inches long, hence it being "scaled."