AP armour so far..

Having ordered my AP in July last year i thought it was time to tackle the build .After a lot of research on here i felt i could try and build the suit as screen accurate as possible also bearing in mind that im going to be trooping in it as well ,ok here are some photos ,this is also the first time ive used photobucket so i hope this works :unsure:

ZRc80ML.jpgiwuoqmU.jpg

and whilst im here heres my boots im painting, this is only the first coat . ;)

post-1701-1244672373_thumb.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Looking really great there Kev i like your attention to detail. Putting in the extra original features shows you went the extra mile :)

ps i sorted out the picture link. You need to copy the IMG CODE link when posting the pics.

Looking really great there Kev i like your attention to detail. Putting in the extra original features shows you went the extra mile :)

ps i sorted out the picture link. You need to copy the IMG CODE link when posting the pics.

Thanks Mark, soughted mate ;) as you can see i still have along wat to go will be glueing the the rest of the strips on the bicep and forearms , i will be posting photos of the upper armour completed shortly.

That's great!

I'm still waiting for my AP.

And my boots are almost at the same stage as yours. :D

I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Update: Here's the picture.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed