where can i get one from does anyone no of a website?

I would contact your local troopers, and use the hell out of the search engine here to get all the information on the different types of TK´s, first get informed, then make a choice and finally worry about getting some armor.

Hi you said in your other thread you are about 5'4, is that so?

I would beware of buying an fx lid as they are around 15% larger than a screen accurate lid and are more suited to the larger ( six foot plus ) trooper or those who have to wear glasses.

Those smaller than that tend to look a bit like this, not a good look :o

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

firebladejedi said:
Hi you said in your other thread you are about 5'4, is that so?

I would beware of buying an fx lid as they are around 15% larger than a screen accurate lid and are more suited to the larger ( six foot plus ) trooper or those who have to wear glasses.

Those smaller than that tend to look a bit like this, not a good look :o

------------

lol bobble head. yeah but i dont wanna spead like 500 on a lid you no?

Edited by gmrhodes13

My advice is to use the search button. The answer to your question is readily found, or even by looking at the for sale threads.

It can be frustrating, but a little research on your part can save you some questions.

Also, I'd suggest using a spell and grammar checker - it's hard to read what you are writing otherwise.

My $.02 :)

Buy FXlite (armor only) then get a MRCE helmet. this is the cheapest way to get a full trooper outfit.

Deckard can be found here----------

The MRCE bucket you'll have to find on the net thru ebay,Amazon etc

Good Luck brother! Hope you get what you are looking for ^_^

Edited by gmrhodes13

search ebay

I don't think reccommending ebay to a new recruit is a very good idea. We're hoping to gain another proud trooper, not someone who got ripped off by a recast or an overpriced kit. In fact, I reccommend every TK or wannabe TK stays clear of that site.

I don't think reccommending ebay to a new recruit is a very good idea. We're hoping to gain another proud trooper, not someone who got ripped off by a recast or an overpriced kit. In fact, I reccommend every TK or wannabe TK stays clear of that site.

Thank you for looking out for me!

I think Ryan was beening sarcastic, given that the kid asked one of the questions u dont ask and is clearly stated in the forum guidelines. One just needs to use the search box type E-bay and there will be many " stay clear from e-bay posts"