HAPPY 501ST DAY!

Daric LaRone

Happy 05/01 brother troops! Take a minute to be thankful for this great universe that Uncle George created; and this incredible hobby/obsession/charitable organization so many helped to create and sustain: Albin, Terrell (Supertrooper), Paul (Daetrin), all of the countless costumers, armor makers, fans, and troopers, and so many others.

It's really quite amazing if you think about it; which I'm sure many of you do!

Long Live the Legion!!!

Peace,

Derek TK9254

Rock on. Trooping is more than a hobby, and I while we have Uncle George to thank for Star Wars I give extra special props to Albin for creating the vision of the Legion and all it represents.

Troop on dudes!

Happy 501st day everyone! Glad we all have a club and a place to celebrate our obession with white armor! :P

:( arrh, that's not fair, us guys this side of the water can't celebrate it because its 01/05 here :(

........we miss out on all the good things

Happy 501st Day everybody :D

Billy I think that still counts. :P Even if it doesn't our UK and Euro brothers and sisters should still celebrate it. :)

Happy 501st to all...so many to thank, allot to be thankful for and to be proud of...heres to all...KEEP TROOPING fellow brothers and sisters :D