Pics from Garrison photo 3/14/09

ThayNerd

Hi everyone,

My garrison recently had a photo shoot event for our members to raise money to renew our web services. It was a success and we raise all the money in two days with all the donations. I wanted to share some of the pics of the photo shoot with my brothers and sisters here on FISD. Let me know what you think. You can check out all of the pics here.

Photo Shoot Gallery

Bucket off

gallery_575_207_99202.jpg

gallery_575_207_46247.jpg

gallery_575_207_183319.jpg

gallery_575_207_246832.jpg

gallery_575_207_304278.jpg

gallery_575_207_178160.jpg

gallery_575_207_61057.jpg

gallery_575_207_268220.jpg

Great shots, the last one is funny, the one above reminded me a bit of Charlie's Angels lol.

Thanks. That's what we were going for. LOL

Yeah that last one is the best but great clear shots, may i borrow some images to make some banners and avatars with?

Thanks, and I don't mind if you use the pics.

Dang - and I bet you're beer is too cold and your girlfriend is too pretty. You're kids are all above average as well ;-)

Dang - and I bet you're beer is too cold and your girlfriend is too pretty. You're kids are all above average as well ;-)

LOL Yes on all accounts except the last one. I don't have kids yet, that will have to wait for another couple of years. :P

Thanks John, I'm honestly not sure what it is. A garrison members wife is a professional photographer and she brought it with her to the photo shoot.

Those are some great photos...that last one should be a poster! :D

LOL Thanks. I have that pic as the background on my laptop at home. :lol:

These pics do look great! I was wondering what material is your neck seal? In the first photo with the helmet off it looks really nice. Did you make that by hand or purchase it somewhere? I love that rubber type of material look vs. the cloth look.

These pics do look great! I was wondering what material is your neck seal? In the first photo with the helmet off it looks really nice. Did you make that by hand or purchase it somewhere? I love that rubber type of material look vs. the cloth look.

Thanks. I'm not sure what it is made of. I purchased it off of Ebay. I agree these types look a lot better than the cloth ones. I tryed to find one that looked as close to what was seen on screen, this one is close but not perfect.