helmet standards

hi there me again lol i was having a read at the costume standards now for the helmet would a efx helmet be ok or is that not acceptable i just want to build my suit at the highest of standards if iam going to do it it has to be right . i also noticed that my torso armour has discolored slightly i was wondering if that gloss white plasticcoat spray paint would do the trick or would white car body polish bring it back to colour many thanks james ;)

Hi James,

This site shows how to make and use your own magic ABS whitener.

The efx can be modded to meet EI standards. That's all I want to say about that.

Hi James,

This site shows how to make and use your own magic ABS whitener.

The efx can be modded to meet EI standards. That's all I want to say about that.

The EFX Helmet have to be modded?

Is it not the same helmet as the MR LE ?

I think for to get close to the movie Hero helmet, he is one of the best you can use without any modding.

The efx is the same as the MRLE. The only mod that may have to be made is replace the tube stripes. The pictures on the Efx website look black.

Although there are more accurate less expensive fan made helmets available, but they are not ready to wear out of the box.

I have to say I would have thought the EFX a little heavy for trooping, especially if you were to add fans or any other helmet mods. You would be better advised displaying the EFX and perhaps trying to source a more practical trooping helmet. Just my thoughts.

The efx is the same as the MRLE. The only mod that may have to be made is replace the tube stripes. The pictures on the Efx website look black.

Although there are more accurate less expensive fan made helmets available, but they are not ready to wear out of the box.

The tube stripes are a bit darker... but they are blue... anyone know how to replace them with the correct ones? Do they have to be replaced since they are blue? I'd hate to remove/replace stripes on a $400 collectible. The stripes on the eFX are painted on....I think.

Here is a picture of my eFX.... with my very shiny HIPS CAP Signature bucket. (The first one ever made and the prototype). :D

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021