More Boots

I considered adding to one of the existing topic's of boot's but there was a couple of threads & was'nt sure if this deserved one on it's own :huh: .

I found these after a little more than 10 seconds supafast searching google UK

there are a pair that work out at $24 that are available in black & look OK? & there is a pair in brown & size specific but work out at only $13 but your gunna need to paint them anyway regardless :P

-------

look in the bagain basement link B)

these are both brand new boots & the first in the search results that was listed, the UK economy is so poor right now there are some serious bargains to to be had. If R&R is'nt the place you want to go to? maybe search the brands listed above as there probably just as cheap in other UK outlet's?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

A lot of nice options on that site.

Indeed. Good prices and looks like they have a nice selection. Thanks for posting this. Been looking all over the net for one that would work, aside from caboots.

I might pick up a pair and give them a go. I have CA boots so I'd like to see how some of these feel compaired to them.