My canvas tk belt

Hi all this is the first part of my costume that i have finished following inspiration from some tallented people i decided to have a go at making a canvas belt for my tk for that authentic look of ANH.

I started it yesturday afternoon and finished lunch time today. I wanted to make a belt that was wearable aswell like Luke and Han for a bit of added coolness, you never know maybe i will make one of their costumes in the future.

I just need to take my holster apart and reverse it and put my thermal detonator together and its all done.

Heres a few pics...

teekay006.jpg

teekay007.jpg

teekay008.jpg

teekay009.jpg

teekay011.jpg

teekay012.jpg

Looks good but why have the rivets and no holster?

I am going to attatch the holster with snaps, thats what is on the belt instead of rivets. Turning my holster inside out is next on the list of things to do :D

• 3 months later...

:glare: I knew some fellow members pieces would come in handy for something I did this evening, all I would really love to have is a fabricated grappling hook.

000_0049.jpg

000_0050.jpg

I know I am missing the drop boxes but this time of night I cannot be bothered to cut up some velcro at this moment in time to put them on :rolleyes:

Hey ben your belt there is looking might fine, nice job. Be sure to post some full photos next time you suit up.

I think we all want a nice grapling hook to finish it off :D