ROMFX

:D Good day Vode. Last week I got my Rom/fx in the mail, (they didn't charge me duty this time!). It's late for me right now, and I just got it "in" my RT lid. It's not fancy right now, well it's more like rat's nest! At first I tryed to use the speaker that came with it, taped behind my chest plate, just under my front. Now it was loud, sharp, but still got some feed back, and the chest plate didn't fit too well. I don't really want to have it on my belt because I want the "speach" coming from my face/front of my lid. I remember my troubles with my FX lid and Trik sound board and all the feed back when I hooked it up with 8ohm speaker's in the "tusk's". When I got my Rt lid, Rob also sent some 8ohm speakers. I just "ruf" installed the board with them, and it sound's not just "ok", but really good! Yes not too loud, but if I am standing the average pace in front of some one,it should sound just fine! Of all the board's Ive had so far, the Rom/fx board sound's the most like the movie Troopers. And when I do get my Clone stuff done, you can set the board to have just a "radio" static sound like the Clone's. There is very little room in the RT lid with my fat head, so I have to pull my lid on real slow, but still, NO feed back,sound's just fine with small front speaker's, and very close to the "movie" sound. If you can, get one! :D

Hey all, this is just a "Thing to make you go Hmmmmmm". Of all the little extra's I've seen on this and CE board, you know the singel jack hook up you have to make to rig up the small 8ohm speaker's with to plug into any board for sound? I just suck at job's like that and my hook up work's but is the "Coyote Ugly", of wiring. I would like to kick out to all you maker's of thing's out there to see if you could make set's of the jack lead out part. I can solder the red/black wire from the speaker's ok, but a real "Pro" made jack/lead out to the Y red/black to speakers would be cool.