Any feedback on these boots?

About to open a can of worms here, but this guy that sells them is NOT to be recommended.

Appearently, he uses child labor to make his things, and is a child molestor. This has (AFAIK) been proved to be true.

+, I'd rather go for these---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Wow thanks for the warning...that seems to be an really crappy man...

Now foor the boots:

It says that there are some stains on the boots, anyone bought and know if one will see it?

And does it really take 10 weeks to get them?

brgds Andreas

I am with you on this brother. I wouldn't buy from there either. However, my advice to Trooper sublime78I, is to buy from a reputable source. Just to let you know, I just receive my new Caboots and they are great. Little smell to them, but nothing that is noticible while you wear them. They look great and get to you in two days. So the advice from the Lt. about Caboots is good. Good luck trooper, and let us know how it goes. :trooper:

TomaToNOR said:
About to open a can of worms here, but this guy that sells them is NOT to be recommended.

Appearently, he uses child labor to make his things, and is a child molestor. This has (AFAIK) been proved to be true.

-------

Well well well...look what the cat drough in :)

who would have known, i will def NOT buy from that pedo...i am going to buy the caboots..

And for the pedo...he should have a blaster where the sun don shines.....( If i get banned for saying that then i would prob not be here in the first place :))

Thanls for the warning :)

agree with ur sentiments Andreas, btu time and time again, we get new people posting on these boards w/o doin some basic research ie using the search key

SFP is a vendor beware on ALL the costuming and prop forums I surf.

I know it wasnt ur intention, but everytime some1 like u comes a long and posts links to his auctions, it seems like another free plug for that scumbag.

there really should be a way to get these threads shut down and deleted once the info is shared. mods wot do u think?

glad u had a near miss Andreas

Nate

carbonitekid said:
Lets cut to the chase. The guys a major seller of poor quality recasted crap and a Peado: :angry2:

---------

it sounds like we need to go on a hunting trip and find this perv. i did not know this info and it makes me sick when i here about things like this . he can run but he cant hide for ever .

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed