Jabba the Hut

kiyotei

That's an interesting outreach program. I don't know how many pews they're going to fill, though -- unless Washington has some large, underground populace of fat, Intergalactic gangsters we're unaware of. :D

That's an interesting outreach program. I don't know how many pews they're going to fill, though -- unless Washington has some large, underground populace of fat, Intergalactic gangsters we're unaware of. :D

lol

my wife does some sunday school work, and a few weeks ago, the church youth group spent a monday night in the church "finding christianity in halo 3"

sounds funny but i bet it was fun heh.

i think its a smart way to reach out to the right agegroups.

So who DID frame Jabba? Inquiring minds wanna know! :huh:

Me too!

my wife does some sunday school work, and a few weeks ago, the church youth group spent a monday night in the church "finding christianity in halo 3"

And thanks a lot, Steve -- now I want to know how the heck someone gleaned a Christian allegory in Halo 3! :D

I just thought it was about shooting a bunch of blue aliens with some of the dudes from Firefly.

Hmph.