Weekend plans anyone trooping?

ThayNerd

Hello fellow troopers,

I wanted to see what my armored brothers and sisters are doing this weekend. Is anyone doing anything fun and exciting? No trooping for me this weekend. Tonight is my Mom's birthday and my girlfriend, my bro and I are going over to my Aunts for dinner and presents for my Mom. Nothing really exciting going on in my neck of the woods. I'll probably be playing COD4 and World at War over the weekend, if anyone wants to join in or add me, my Xbox gamer tag is TK 5401. Elections are coming up and my garrison is getting ready for that. I might work on my DH-17 and get it ready for painting, well see how motivated I get. LOL Other than that just relaxing and being lazy, its going to rain here till Tuesday so I am going to be staying in most likely doing chores around the house and playing video games. Pretty exciting huh. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No trooping this weekend, but I do plan on making some strapping adjustments to my TK. I'm also going to set up and configure the brand-spanking new laptop I bought myself during the after-Christmas sales. Of course there's always take-home work from the office, and the usual weekend housework waiting on me. <_<

After all that, hopefully I'll finally be able to sit down to a few hours of The Force Unleashed for the Wii. :D

Tobad your on xbox bro i'm on PS3. As for me armor tweaking & the one man star wars show :huh: Not my bag but I'm there for make a wish.

That stinks I'll be getting a PS3 eventually though. Should like a fun troop, I probably will be messing with my armor this weekend as well. The ANH rig needs some tweaks here and there.

No trooping this weekend, but I do need to make some strapping adjustments to my TK. I'm also going to set up and configure the brand new laptop I bought myself during the after-Christmas sales. Of course there's always take-home work from the office, and the usual weekend housework waiting on me. <_< After all that, hopefully I'll finally, be able to down to a few hours of The Force Unleashed for the Wii.

Sounds similar to my weekend Brian. Good luck with the laptop. You're going to love the game, its a blast to play, all I have to say is the star destroyer part is a PIA. <_<

I'm sure I'll be gamin' on my ps3 this weekend. Gotta love the MK vs DC. But most of my weekend will be finishing up my FX suit and finally gettin' it on. I'll post pics of my gear probably next week. :)

For my part, I've got a busy day Saturday: Firstly trooping in Central London at the Grand Opening of Orbital Comics just off Leicester Square. Should be a good one. Always fun trooping in Central London!

Then a blast up the motorway to Birmingham for an evening troop with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra who are having a John Williams film music evening including, of course, Star Wars music. They're one of the UKs foremost professional orchestras and trooping in Birmingham's Symphony Hall is an amazing experience.

Then Sunday, back in London for a day's armour building with UK Garrison friends.

Well, no trooping this weekend. Just hang out at the House and relax for a bit. I have been busy with Army stuff and getting that hammered out, so I am a bit wore-out :trooper: . I have finished my dirty TK and now working on the stunt troper with AP lid. This kit will be done by the middle of next month and ready for show and "critique"...lol

Hello fellow troopers,

I wanted to see what my armored brothers and sisters are doing this weekend. Is anyone doing anything fun and exciting? No trooping for me this weekend. Tonight is my Mom's birthday and my girlfriend, my bro and I are going over to my Aunts for dinner and presents for my Mom. Nothing really exciting going on in my neck of the woods. I'll probably be playing COD4 and World at War over the weekend, if anyone wants to join in or add me, my Xbox gamer tag is TK 5401. Elections are coming up and my garrison is getting ready for that. I might work on my DH-17 and get it ready for painting, well see how motivated I get. LOL Other than that just relaxing and being lazy, its going to rain here till Tuesday so I am going to be staying in most likely doing chores around the house and playing video games. Pretty exciting huh. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Nothing going on in my neck of the woods. We always have a slow spot during the winter where there just aren't many trooping opportunities in this part of the garrison. This is all okay with me personally, however, as I'm awaiting my RT suit to be finished (which should be by next week). Then I can put my modded-up FX suit in reserve. I also have been doing more work on my Ep III clone suit, but that's coming along very slowly and likely won't be finished until spring or early summer. Today I saw "Valkyrie" and will probably later fire up the XBox 360 and play some World at War.

Hey Thayne, I don't have much planned this weekend except getting over a dumb cold. Sounds like tomorrow I might have to go shovel some of that snow. What doesn't fall on your head as rain will be piling up in my driveway. :) Today I got in an hour of Force Unleashed and listened to the Force Cast. Worked on the E11 a bit while watching clone wars recorded from Friday. Besides the cold it's been a good Star Wars weekend.

Always glad to hear about more ForceCast fans. Slow weekend for me, just helping my wife work on her Padme.

I don't know what I'd do without the Force Cast. :) Listening to those guys is like having a Star Wars beer party with your best buds every week. They really make me laugh.