FX helmet stinks! please give advise please!

Hi everyone! I'm new on her but just finished my armor with the exception of my helmet. I have FX armor and helmet, and I have to say that the helmet is terrable. I hate it. The dome is oval and once put together the front and back are circlular! they don't fit together. Can someone help me with my frustrations?

I highy recommend the MRCE. I love its symmetrical look and after a few fairly easy mods it looks great with the FX armor. Plus $100 ain't that bad. :)

Here are some side by side of the two.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hi everyone! I'm new on her but just finished my armor with the exception of my helmet. I have FX armor and helmet, and I have to say that the helmet is terrable. I hate it. The dome is oval and once put together the front and back are circlular! they don't fit together. Can someone help me with my frustrations?

you probably need to trim the front and/or back down a little. The FX helmet is a pain but its also like a right of passage.