I've been trying to find some pictures of the back of some of the stormtroopers (armor) while they're walking into the room r2d2 and c3po are in

DarkeSword2020

I used the search function, and couldn't find any pictures...I know I had seen them in some thread somewhere.

Could you guys possibly help me get some screen caps of the pictures of the back of the stormtroopers as they walk into the room c3po and r2d2 are in?

I'd appreciate any help, trying to get good pictures of the canvas belt, and the gaps between the ab/crotch plate.

- Fitz

Is that two rivets holding the holster on the belt and if so are they shorter straps on the holsters?

Any one know?

David

Most of the background / Stunt troopers only have 2 rivets holding the holsters

Its only the 'Hero' belts that have the 4 rivets, like Lukes. :)

I would think that the straps are all roughly the same length, it looks like the angle

of the photo that makes them look shorter in this one

I was immediately drawn to the back of the knee joint. The SDS is supplied with straight backs across the knees. I need to cut out the back to match this, there'll be so much more movement in there. :D Thanks for the pic!