New Group Indicator Images

Daetrin

FYI I posted some new group tags to reflect the split of 501st folks into two groups: 501st non-TK, and 501st-TK (e.g. detachment members)

MEMBERS

Members

Member (Supporter)

501st MEMBERS *

501st Member

501st Member (Supporter)

DETACHMENT MEMBERS **

501st Trooper

501st Trooper (Supporter)

The 501st TK list is still being reviewed against our membership database and a bulk migration of qualified members will happen within the next week or so.

* 501st but not a TK

** 501st and a TK

• 2 weeks later...

The groups have been reviewed and these boards updated.

Please review your status: if you are a detachment member (501st *AND* a TK) you should see the detachment member's only area, and be labeled as a 501st Trooper instead of a 510st Member.

Technically speaking our S@A shouldn't have a custom name.

Standard process is keep the naming convention associated to member status and rank based on postings.

Technically speaking our S@A shouldn't have a custom name.

Standard process is keep the naming convention associated to member status and rank based on postings.

That's 100% correct, hence my suprise that he actually did it. This was something that was discussed amongst the command staff and we found that keeping standard naming conventions would be the best and fairest way to go. If that means giving up my name, I'll... I'll let it go. :(

Mine doesn't adequately embody me. Can you get it to say "super awesome?"

Dont forget "HUMBLE" :D

Just teasing no need to blast me.

That's 100% correct, hence my suprise that he actually did it. This was something that was discussed amongst the command staff and we found that keeping standard naming conventions would be the best and fairest way to go. If that means giving up my name, I'll... I'll let it go. :(

:unsure: I was just joke'n about the nick name :lol:

There are rules, and there are rules. Actually the Legion charter only states that there needs to be a detachment leader. I may summarily dispose of my staff should I feel I not need one, or have a dozen lackeys with super cool fancy titles if I want. Each det & DL has a lot of leeway in this matter.

But as Ed says, we do try to standardize as best we can to avoid confusion.

or have a dozen lackeys with super cool fancy titles if I want.

I know i am taking the thread down the wrong exist but....

I like the term Minions :D