Computer help

troopermaster

Hi guys,

I need your help....

My son has been messing around with my settings while I was asleep and now the tool bar which is normally on the bottom, is now on the side and I have no idea how to change it back. I have tried everyting I know and cannot find anything that helps. I am on windows XP.

Please help :)

You SHOULD be able to right click on the bar (where nothing else is, just the bar), and select "Lock the Toolbar" so that it is unlocked (no check beside it). Then, just click and hold on the bar, and drag it wherever you want on the screen.

Thanks for the advice, but I have tried that already and all I can do is pull it across the screen, not downwards. The tool bar is not locked, I checked that too. I am not the best with computers and it's very frustrating. I also checked the properties on the tool bar and a few things in the control panel without any luck....arrrrgh :lol:

Steve,

You are a GENIOUS!

Something so simple. I was trying all kinds of things and nothing. Boy do I feel thick now :blush:

Thanks lads :duim:

With computers is usualy the best way how to solve something test these simple things and if it fails, start test something complicated. B)