New Trooper approval request (RS propmasters ) UPDATED PICS

Here are a few submission photos with more coming. Having some technical difficulty posting at the moment. It is only allowing me to post one photo due to the size.    It's a full RS set completely built by the RS team so should be all to spec. 

Steve Hamedl  (TK 707, Florida Garrison, Everglades Squad)

trooper 4.jpg

inbound1360571559191253155.jpg

inbound5640224959285476604.jpg

inbound1965584713706092812.jpg

inbound6985666679720526929.jpg

inbound2579705916475304196.jpg

inbound1057548821439401125.jpg

Edited by streetjudge79

Forum only has a small amount of space available so most of us use a free online photo hosting service, like Imgur, you upload your photos there then copy and past the link to them here in your thread.

When taking photos try to use a contrasting background, your GWL will thank you as they have to edit them for the legion database 

Ok, Hoping this works.  That background is the darkest I have in my home. All the other walls are white. 

Steve

https://postimg.cc/LYPyyRpD

https://postimg.cc/FkQT8qF4

https://postimg.cc/5QqsV3jF

https://postimg.cc/hh9yTSMP

https://postimg.cc/QHh6qRng

• streetjudge79 changed the title to New Trooper approval request (RS propmasters ) UPDATED PICS

Try to link directly to the photo. Those seem to be webpages with thumbnails.

Your RS kit looks really good! The shoulder bells are a little low, but everything looks to fit well otherwise. If your strapping is velcro, try to raise the shoulders closer to the chest bridges. It'll feel better and give a better look.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, looks like someone beat me to it and posted the photos directly to my first post.  I'm a bit technically challenged when doing the photo hosting thing, I normally just add my pics direct to forums without any issue.  New to the hosting thing.

As far as the shoulders, I plan on taking it to the next armor party, one of our members is going to completely re do the shoulder strapping to connect both to each other and go across to hold them up more. He did that with his suit and it worked great. This will have to do for now until he can do that for me.  Currently it's elastic with snaps that snap to the elastic that runs under the shoulder straps. That's how RS does theirs. 

Steve

Edited by streetjudge79
  • Like 1

Most appears ok for basic.

You want to make sure your drop boxes align with the end of the plastic belt

inbound1057548821439401125.jpg  

JuwSduC.jpg?1  vo0s2dK.png?1 

For higher levels EIB and Centurion you would need to address some gaps ab/kidney, you could perhaps tighten the strapping, the ab is also sitting lower than the kidney.

inbound5640224959285476604.jpg

Posterior is being pushed away from the kidney, V tabs can help this

With a heat gun (or oven) you bend strips of ABS plastic into the shape of a V, only glue one side and the other remains free to allow movement when you bend. Just helps stop the butt plate from pushing back from the back plate.

Q6j9pfd.jpg

qrjihT5.jpg

Also Han snap is a little far away from the corner

lA0qpzp.jpg?1

Detonator gaps are different on both sides

inbound6985666679720526929.jpg

TD measurements.jpg

PHOTO GUIDELINES

Photo size At least 800 X 600 (preferably 1280 X 960)

A neutral (solid) background color is suggested, more info in this thread

10 minutes ago, streetjudge79 said:

Ok, I fixed the belt box issue, it was just a case of sliding them over a bit. So no worries there now.  I'm just going for basic. I don't need any upper level certifications on it.

Next step reach out to your GML (garrison membership liaison) as they look after base costume approval.

Once your TK is approved you can request higher TK access to our forum so you can access any merchandise runs

7 hours ago, streetjudge79 said:

Already did, Sent him the photos about a week ago. Still waiting to hear back. Thanks for all the help! 

Steve 

Approval times can vary depending on your GML but also the legion staff as they finish up the paperwork, hopefully you will hear some good news soon :duim: