Darth Vader needed!

1 hour ago, Salazar said:

Hello all!

I was told to contact you because we are in need of Darth Vader and/or Storm Troopers for our charity gala on... May 4th! How can I get in contact with him/them?

Please help!

Laura

Hey Laura! 

Please submit your event request over at:  https://www.501st.com/request.php

This will route it to your nearest Garrison (local unit of the club) who can choose to accept it and potentially assign you a point of contact who will manage signups. Please be aware that depending on your location, the Garrison may already be well booked for that day, as it is our busiest day for event requests of the entire year - especially this year as it falls on a Saturday, and many hosts have submitted requests months in advance. Our club is of course all volunteer, but hopefully members in your area with the requested costumes are able to attend and support your charity event or future ones.

If you'd like to share your general location, I can also link you to your local Garrison website in case you want to try reaching out more directly, but this forum is the international one just for stormtroopers and we do not coordinate appearances through this site. We do try to be helpful though, so welcome, good luck, and let us know if you have any other questions!

Edited by TheRascalKing

We do get very buys for May 4th so it really depends on what garrison covers your area and how many requests they have, locally we get requests up to a year in advance.

You can also find your local garrison here: https://www.501st.com/maps/