Will these front cover strips pass

I hope I'm in the right place for this question.  Will these front cover strips on my thighs be approved.  Just wanted to check before I rip them off and replace them with the tops being straight across.  I got crazy on the belt sander making them comfortable before I looked at a couple photos of the CRL.  Thank you!

OCVcajJ.jpg

Should be fine (albeit entirely up to your GML), there is no requirement about the ends of the cover strips being straight or angled, you can take the corners off too if you wish. Also note the lower ridge seam filled, either ABS paste or Sugru

gallery_12157_15_34529.jpggallery_12157_15_41437.jpg

Exactly what Glen said. My cover strips are angled to follow the contour of the two halves of the leg pieces, much like yours (as well as the screen references for that matter). Thighs by difference armor makers come together differently, and thus there is variance in the angle of the cover strip ends. Also like Glen said, you may consider sanding the corners a bit to avoid poking or snags.

You can use a razor blade to make the corners angled if you wish. It's very easy and pretty self explanatory once you do one. Just put the blade at the angle you want and then press. It'll go through the top and self-stop when it hits the armor below. Just keep your fingers out of the way.

I'd do the top corner at the very least. It looks pointy right now.

• Like 1