CommanderMeiloorun's Night Trooper (Ezra) Build

Okay, so to go with my husband's Captain Enoch kit, I will be building a Night Trooper for myself. I'm modeling it after the one that Ezra wore, because I'm a big ole Rebels nerd.

Helmet: I'm getting my armor kit and undersuit with seal from Jim Tripon

Neck Seal: Jim

Undersuit: Jim

Armor: Jim

Gloves: 

Boots: Just going to order a pair from Crowprops or KeepTrooping, anyone have any thoughts/preferences on either?

Blaster: I'll resin print an E-11 and then finish it/mod it to match. 

Material Strips: 

I'll edit this post as I get sources for everything, and I'll add progress photos to the thread.  Currently I've placed the order with Jim for everything. Once I finish printing Enoch's chest and back pieces for my husband, I'll probably get started on the blaster while waiting for my armor to get made and shipped. 

Since I want to do a specific Night Trooper, should I add my research photos here, or to the research section and then just link them in an update?

From past conversations the CRL would cover an array of different variants of what is seen on screen. For EZRA you could copy that particular Stormtrooper as he stole that armor BUT you could not get approved as "Ezra Stormtrooper say helmet off" as he is considered a "good guy" (this is also why we don't have a Luke or Han Stormtrooper CRL)

More info on "bad guys" costume inclusion here: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLGuide

As it stands, Ezra, helmet off, would reside under Rebel Legion, not 501st.

Glen is correct, no reason why you can not emulate his armour Helmet on, but it will simply be a Night trooper, not Ezra.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CommanderMeiloorun said:

It's BBB day!!! Just ordered my boots and the chiffon. Once I get it coated in plastic dip I'm going to start drawing where I want the cracks and different sections. 

Oh happy days :dancing-trooper:

anticipation.jpg