Possible future Death Trooper from Central Garrison

In VERY early stages of thinking of eventually making a Death Trooper - https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_deathtrooper

I love the extreme distressing, and my plan is to not have any exposed skin and zombie parts, so it's not questionable for any events. 

I currently have a Jawa and Mechanical Crew.

Brian

Edited by BrianWeckerly
added photo links

Hello and welcome aboard, you can have a lot of fun with these, I did however only wear around Halloween. Check with your GCO or GML in regards to trooping, some garrisons have different rules.

Good luck and hope to see a build thread from you soon

Hi Brian,

you can certainly have a lot of fun with the Death trooper costume, they do look pretty cool, specially when you see a few together.

As Glen mentioned, it is always worthwhile checking in with your local unit command to see if they have any trooping restrictions with that or other costumes.

If they are easy with it, then it is a stronger case for your consideration going down that path for sure.

Hello Brian, or should I say "Braaiiiinnnnnn"! :laugh1: Great to have you here and that you have decided to get this particular costume! We don't see them too often!

You have a cool take on it to not expose any skin, it would make it very versatile, I hope your GML would accept something like that! :dancing-trooper:

• Like 2