Remove attachments

501stCitizen

1 hour ago, 501stCitizen said:

Hi. I was uploading image for the EIB submission and realized my photos were too large (only half were uploaded). Can someone please clear them so I can upload smaller sized images? Thanks!

You can only add a couple of attachments, many of us use a free online image host IMGUR, upload there then copy the "direct link" option and post into your thread. More info here 

Don't reduce your images too much or details won't be able to be seen:

PHOTO GUIDELINES

Photo size At least 800 X 600 (preferably 1280 X 960) or larger

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You can only add a couple of attachments, many of us use a free online image host IMGUR, upload there then copy the "direct link" option and post into your thread. More info here 

Don't reduce your images too much or details won't be able to be seen:

PHOTO GUIDELINES

Photo size At least 800 X 600 (preferably 1280 X 960) or larger

I miss understood the directions for posting the images directly into the post. I thought they wanted them to be directly loaded to this site. I've been doing the Imgur thing for my personal posts as you know. I just figured they wanted copies for some weird reason directly uploaded to this site. I guess I'm just all excited and overthinking it. ;) 

Thank you! I appreciate your help again! :D Time to take care of the images. 

• Like 1

I can remove any attachments you require to give you back that space for something you might have in the future you deem more important.

Just let me know and happy to assist.:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

I can remove any attachments you require to give you back that space for something you might have in the future you deem more important.

Just let me know and happy to assist.:)

Please! I need the assist! Wipe it all away! I will find good use for that space. :D

3 hours ago, 501stCitizen said:

Please! I need the assist! Wipe it all away! I will find good use for that space. :D

All done.

• Like 1