Hands on help. NY/CT/NJ/PA

34 minutes ago, VMPetrocelli said:

I am looking for some hands on help building my ANH stormtrooper kit. I live in the Hudson Valley, NY. I am willing to pay for your time. Any leads are appreciated. 

Have you tried reaching out to garrison members near you, search for closet here https://www.501st.com/maps/imagemap-northamerica.php

• VMPetrocelli changed the title to Hands on help. NY/CT/NJ/PA
  • 3 months later...

Hi Vincent!

It looks like the attachés (helpers/FISD representatives) of your Garrison (Empire City Garrison) are located about a 3h 30min/4h car drive from you, and will most likely be unable to help out physically! Since you are in the same Garrison, I'll ping them here to see if they perhaps know someone from/close to your area, or would be able to help!

Empire City Garrison

Allan                 @allan1313                     East L.I., Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan ANH-S/ESB/HWT
Steve                 @starsaber25                  East Long Island ANH-S/ANH-H/ESBGML, DCoG

When it comes to online help, everyone here on the forum are here to assist you in any way we can! Most people here have taken on the daunting task of building the armor themselves, and with their experience comes sound advice and tips and recommendations!

Build thread

Most people start a build thread, in which they post images of their current progress, and can ask for example: "Should I cut here at this line? What do you think would be best?", and when our people on the forum sees the image attached to the post with the proposed cut line, they can determine if it looks good or not to cut!

So if you want a head start on your build STvDSei.png Start a build thread!

Available hours

We have people all over the world in pretty much all time zones, so there is always someone online!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tag Jonatan.  I believe we have Vincent sorted out.  He is attending an armor party on April 20th from what I can see on our forums. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, starsaber25 said:

Thanks for the tag Jonatan.  I believe we have Vincent sorted out.  He is attending an armor party on April 20th from what I can see on our forums. 

That's awesome! :jc_doublethumbup: