Requesting Pre-approval for My Commission TK ANH Armor

Teukuswara

Hello There,

My name is Abi and i got this commission build from Authenticprops (Mark)

What do you guys think so far? 

I got my neck seal from Darmans

And my boots from keeptrooping

Thank you 

P.S: Sorry for the grainy photo its was not that bright in my room.

JhsLvUU.jpg

iTmsxCG.jpg

mqbP2EM.jpg

55indkF.jpg

Edited by Teukuswara
  • Like 2

Looking good for basic approval, I don't think your GML (garrison membership liaison) will point out too much, you will need clearer photos though and perhaps a better background ;) 

For higher levels, EIB and Centurion you may need a few adjustments.

Drop boxes not quite in line with the end of the plastic belt. 

Kidney overlapping abdomen on side

55indkF.thumb.jpg.e803e31a889bf51e13c4f7f7c0900346.jpg

Belt overhang could be trimmed off

Could also check those detonator gaps and length. Also could down a little more on the belt.

Should straps could come down on backplate

Posterior hitting thighs, may need to do a little trimming

Mobility cut outs look a little angular 

iTmsxCG.thumb.jpg.471f8919bf60ee2c80d0d622df0d9a94.jpg

TDreference.jpg.3da3e6b926d3826c9f4d1df6303c7063.jpg

large.1884392544_imageproxy(8).jpg.b8e6c

Could trim the overhang on your cover strips

Belt could come up a little

Shins at different heights

Also elastic on shoulder straps pulling outwards, perhaps tighter strapping.

Try some foam behind your sniper plate, it will help to keep it away from your thigh. Also not thigh and shin not aligned.

JhsLvUU.thumb.jpg.2ad274f14ef6880958b3f6ef1846b7ff.jpg

The top of the ABS belt shall sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical ab button panels.  A slight overlap is suggested, but not required

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

I think you look great! One thing you can have in mind when suiting up (that will make a huge difference) is that you try to have the ab plate overlapping the kidney plate rather than the other way around! Ideally they should meet up evenly of course, but almost every time, it is the kidney plate that should receive the cuts/sandpaper and not the AB plate, so overlapping the AB plate over the kidney makes sense!

Was your cod snap attached in the pictures? :) 

The belt is a little bit long in the back, but the position of your TD looks great! Good job! Good job on the shoulder positions as well!

Welcome to FISD, Abi.

Your armour looks nice. Hope you’ll be trooping soon.

One question about your cover strips.

Not entirely clear from the photos but it looks like the angles haven’t been cut at 45° or rounded off,

like here on the RS suit:

1 hour ago, MintImperial said:

Welcome to FISD, Abi.

Your armour looks nice. Hope you’ll be trooping soon.

One question about your cover strips.

Not entirely clear from the photos but it looks like the angles haven’t been cut at 45° or rounded off,

like here on the RS suit:

Hi there, yes you're right

so should i fix that or i can proceed with what i got now for the basic approval? 

Thank you

12 hours ago, Nairy said:

I think you look great! One thing you can have in mind when suiting up (that will make a huge difference) is that you try to have the ab plate overlapping the kidney plate rather than the other way around! Ideally they should meet up evenly of course, but almost every time, it is the kidney plate that should receive the cuts/sandpaper and not the AB plate, so overlapping the AB plate over the kidney makes sense!

Was your cod snap attached in the pictures? :) 

The belt is a little bit long in the back, but the position of your TD looks great! Good job! Good job on the shoulder positions as well!

Hi Yes! all of my snap are attached in the picture maybe i should make some adjustment so it will fit better. thank you for the input i will take a picture again after i fixed everything

:)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teukuswara said:

so should i fix that or i can proceed with what i got now for the basic approval? 

Thank you

That is entirely up to your GML some are stricter to others, I would trim the corners so you don't hold up your approval process ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

That is entirely up to your GML some are stricter to others, I would trim the corners so you don't hold up your approval process ;) 

2 hours ago, Doggydoc said:

Welcome to FISD Abi.

The cover strips should not affect basic approval. It is however up to your GML

Yeah i think i will do that now while waiting for my approval, the thing is i already sent out some photo for the approval. thanks for the input guys. wish me luck! :)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Teukuswara said:

Yeah i think i will do that now while waiting for my approval, the thing is i already sent out some photo for the approval. thanks for the input guys. wish me luck! :)

Good luck hope you hear something soon, that waiting for word kills and doesn't diminish with additional costumes  :duim:

• Like 2

On 11/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, Doggydoc said:

Welcome to FISD Abi.

The cover strips should not affect basic approval. It is however up to your GML

20 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Good luck hope you hear something soon, that waiting for word kills and doesn't diminish with additional costumes  :duim:

13 hours ago, Nairy said:

Soooooooon you're a 501st Legion TK :D :lightemperor: Do you feel excited? :explodingemotie:

GOOD NEWS! IVE BEEN APPROVED. Got the approval email from GML minutes ago. havent got my TKID emailed to me yet!  Made my day !!

:):):)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Teukuswara said:

GOOD NEWS! IVE BEEN APPROVED. Got the approval email from GML minutes ago. havent got my TKID emailed to me yet!  Made my day !!

:):):)

Great news and welcome to the ranks trooper, once you are issued with your TKID you can request higher access here Once you have been granted higher access you could go straight to requesting Expert Infantry, info here 

FYI Legion issuing your TKID can take a day or two so keep stalking those emails :laugh1:

• Like 2